PTFE ( polytetrafluorethylen ) – is fluoropolymer with excellent characteristics.
- High continual temperature resistance until 250°C (for a short time 280°C), temperature degradation start at about 350°C
- Good frost resistance until -200°C (PTFE foil are flexibility to -250°C)
- PTFE material has high tensile strength, good flexibility including minus temperature, at high wing loading is not to be crush. (Cold fluid polymer)
- With its non-polar structure is one of the best dielectric materials.
- Excellent chemical resistance in al range of pH. It is stable in boiling nitric acid, aqua-regia, resistance to halogens, alkali and majority organic solvents. Not until temperature 200°C is attack melting alkaline metals, fluorine and fluorine hydrocarbons.
- It is extreme resistance climatic conditions during 30 years.
- Next its invaluable character with low friction coefficient, therefore it use for produce bearing.
- It don’t stick with all plasticators and it has markedly anti-adhesive properties.
- It don’t resistance high energetic radiation (depolymerize).
Type and diameter PTFE semi-products
extruded diameter from 3 to 200 mm, length 1000/2000 mm
molded diameter from 20 to 775 mm, length 300 mm
skived thickness from 0,5 to 5 mm
molded thickness from 5 to 150 mm
Size 1000*1000, 1200*1200 mm
extruded diameter from 10 to 150 mm, length 1000 mm
molded diameter from 25 to 1440 mm, length 300 mm
|Density||g / cm3|
|2,13 – ?2,18|
|Compressive strength (1% deformation)||kg / cm2||≥40|
|Coefficient of thermal conductivity||Kcal / m*h||0,21|
|Dielectric strength||kV / mm||≥60|